Let your ideas run wild with this completely blank canvas to work with!
Make the ultimate investment in your poker game with a completely unique poker chip set designed to your exact specification.
The beauty of the ceramic chip is that it allows you full customisation on both the main face of the chip as well as the edges.
Our value / non casino grade ceramic is more affordable then the casino grade premium and luxury options , but still delivers an extremely high quality solution for your requirements.
This finish is in fact the same quality as our ever popular Port Royal and JPT stock ceramic ranges.
The key difference with the value ceramic is that the alignment and centreing of the design will not be as precise as the casino grade option. Additonally minor features (unnoticeable to the majority of players) such as non rounded / polished edges are not featured in the value ceramic. More complex projects requiring serial numbers, UV marks or very intricate designs may not be possible in this finihs of ceramic.
Our gallery displays just a fraction of the jobs we have completed for persoanl and business clients in Australia and overseas.
Contact us today to discuss your project !
- Custom ceramic chip (Value / non casino grade)
- 39mm x 3mm
- 10g weight
- 100% customisable
- Any design can be printed on the faces and edge
- Same quality as our stock ranges Port Royal and JPT ceramics
- Design Packages available if required for our team to prepare the design (view here)
- Minimum order quantity of 1000 chips
- Lead time is typically 4-6 weeks
- Great option for high quantities at more affordable price
- Select the quantity of Value Ceramic chips you require (Min 1000 Chips).
- If you require a design to be made on your behalf, please select one of our graphic design packages, view here
- If you have designed your own artwork, please download the templeate and complete with your own designer
- E-mail your completed files to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring it is high res pdf
- Checkout and pay for your order.
- Should we require any further details or clarification on your order, we will contact you within 48 hours.
- If you have chosen one of our design packages, we aim to have designs available for you to choose from typically in 3-5 working days.
- Once artwork is approved, we will prepare a final printing proof for you to check.
- Once confirmed, your order will begin production. Please allow 21-35 days for this process to happen.
- The order will then be shipped to our warehouse for a final inspection before being sent out via AusPost to your address.