15″ PVC leather portable case with dice, cups and movers,
excellent value Backgammon option.
Backgammon is one of the oldest known board games Its history can be traced back nearly
5,000 years to archaeological discoveries in Mesopotamia.
It is a two-player game where each player has fifteen pieces (checkers or men) that move between
twenty-four triangles (points) according to the roll of two dice. The objective of the game is to be first
to bear off, i.e. move all fifteen checkers off the board.
Backgammon is a member of the tables family, one of the oldest classes of board games.
- Signature Backgammon Set
- New Jacks Board Games category
- 15″ Portable Case
- Blue PVC leather detailing
- Includes dice, cups and movers
- Product Size; 37.8cm x 26cm x 4.6cm
- Excellent value
- Brand new condition
- In Stock available for immediate dispatch
- Select Quantity and BUY NOW